Funkylondon - Rhythm, Life, Music (February 2008)

One really nice and fresh mix by Funkylondon!



This mix is really cool and tuneful! I can't stop dancing ;)


..so download it and enjoy... just like me :)
click here for download

Tracklisting:
1) Life Is (What you make it) - Moho AllStars feat Solara
2) Till You Come Back - Noferini Feat Peyton (Hermandez vs Tyo Mix)
3) What I Need - Rhythm Central
4) Some Kinda Rush - Booty Luv (Spencer & Hill) 5) The Way I Like - Diego Donati vs F and a Factor
6) Read My Mind - John Keys pres Reshum (Elektro Mix)
7) Good Night - Niko De Luka and Brown Sugar feat Dawn Tallman (Suka Mix)
8) Fiesta Electronika - ALP vs Outwork
9) Hi n Bye - Till West & Eddie Thoneick (Guitarra Mix)
10) Serenade - Tommy Vee & Scumfrog
11) Rehab - Amy Winehouse (Soulcast Remix)
12) Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna (Solitaire Mix)